Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
Behaviour and Positive Relationships Policy
Behaviour Policy – Annex A
British Values Policy
Charging and Remissions Policy
Collective Worship Policy
Supporting Pupils with Medical Needs
Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
Packed Lunch Policy
Parental Behaviour Policy
Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-MASTER
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 7 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 8 Sexual_violence_and_sexual_harassment_between_children_in_schools_and_colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.